De Jean-François Breau à nous...
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
De Jean-François Breau à nous...

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension ...
Voir le deal

J-F's new single??!!

2 participants
AuteurMessage
lara
Nouveau

J-F's new single??!! Empty
MessageSujet: J-F's new single??!!   J-F's new single??!! EmptyLun 8 Jan à 11:45

Hi, everyone! J-F's new single??!! Smil4154

Sorry for writing in English. As I don't live either in Canada or in France, my French is just awful, so I decided to write in English.

I heard that Jean-François's single will be released in January, but I'm not sure if this info is correct. For some reason, I have to know if this is really true. So could someone please help me?

And if this info is true, then could I know exactly when the single will be released? And what track will be on the single?

I would appreciate it if someone helps me with some info... (in English, please... Rolling Eyes Mr. Green)

Thanks. Merci. Wink

PS: Erm, hope I'm posting on the right thread. My French sucks, so I could be writing on the wrong thread... Shit
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
chocolatine
Bavard
chocolatine

MessageSujet: Re: J-F's new single??!!   J-F's new single??!! EmptyMer 10 Jan à 16:47

Hi Lara!
I don't know when his new single will be released, so I can't help you out, sorry...but I was wondering: where are you from and how did you hear about Jean-François? It's nice to know that he has fans in other countries too! J-F's new single??!! 13
Take care! J-F's new single??!! 2

Les filles, le savez-vous quand son prochain single va sortir?
http://chezchoco.over-blog.com/
lara
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: J-F's new single??!!   J-F's new single??!! EmptyMer 10 Jan à 18:13

Hi, Chocolatine. J-F's new single??!! Smil4154

Thanks very very much for your reply. It really helped. Wink One fan of Jean-François in my country said his single would be released in January, but I don't know where she got that info. I have some CDs I want to buy from foreign countries, and if possible, I wanted to buy those CDs together with J-F's single when it's released 'cause I can save shipping fees if I buy several CDs at one time. That's why I wanted to check if the info was true. Guess I have to buy those CDs right away without waiting any longer as the release of J-F's new single seems uncertain.

Ah, I'm from South Korea. As you may know, Don Juan was put on in my country last month. I learned about Jean-François through that musical. I must say I loved his performances sooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!! J-F's new single??!! Thumb_p2 (and the musical itself too, of course. thumright) In fact, Jean-François has attracted quite some... er... many Korean fans now!!! He is such a great singer, actor, performer, musician... and everything. J-F's new single??!! Cc Hope I could hear him sing live again.

Thanks for your kind reply again. Take care. flower
chocolatine
Bavard
chocolatine

MessageSujet: Re: J-F's new single??!!   J-F's new single??!! EmptyVen 19 Jan à 17:03

My pleasure, Lara! J-F's new single??!! D
I kinda guessed you were from South Korea cause in the news, they talked about the impact that Don Juan had in your country...
They were showing Jean-François signing autographs and joigning hands with his fans to picture a heart...He thought it was funny...and he was trying to write in your language, so he said that you made him draw little houses and things like that and he had no idea what it meant J-F's new single??!! Lol

I hope you can find all the cds you're looking for, and that you can see him live, doing his own music, cause he's excellent!

Take care! J-F's new single??!! 2
http://chezchoco.over-blog.com/
lara
Nouveau

MessageSujet: Re: J-F's new single??!!   J-F's new single??!! EmptySam 20 Jan à 5:22

chocolatine a écrit:
They were showing Jean-François signing autographs and joigning hands with his fans to picture a heart...He thought it was funny...and he was trying to write in your language, so he said that you made him draw little houses and things like that and he had no idea what it meant J-F's new single??!! Lol

Haha, that's funny. J-F's new single??!! Lol More than a month has passed since the show of Don Juan was over in my country, and yet I still can't get it over. It seems I still think of Don Juan and J-F all the time. Wish I could go to Canada and see J-F doing his own music. I'm sure it'll be fantastic! J-F's new single??!! Icon_th2

Take care! J-F's new single??!! 5
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: J-F's new single??!!   J-F's new single??!! Empty

J-F's new single??!!
Page 1 sur 1